All conversion kit prices are a 50% deposit only. Remaining balance will be collected once customer receives the product. Lead times are generally 60 days for UTM products if not in stock.
Designed to be utilized by role players during force on force scenarios, the UTM Helmet offers the user a full 180 degree view, while providing trainees the benefit of seeing and reading the role players facial expressions. All while provide protection for the entire head.
Our helmet allows for 180° visibility, articulating full front face shield for AAR communication in the training environment without having to remove your head protection and TRUE anti-fogging with Revision technology. Facial features and expressions are clearly seen and non-verbals can be responded to appropriately. Verbal communications are easily heard when the helmet is donned and breathing problems or claustrophobia are non-existent. We’ve field-tested our helmet in seriously extreme conditions and it held true “no fog” insight!
- Offers complete protection
- Lightweight, adjustable, cleans easily
- Visors lifts to allow easier communication while still maintaining head protection.
- Visor lens does not fog and provides complete 180° visibility
- Clear shield allows for easier facial recognition and non”verbal response
- Verbal communications still easily heard
- Helmet is flexible to allow for adequate cheek/stock weld
- Easily worn with prescription glasses or sunglasses
- Simply rinse with mild soap and water & air dry – no material to launder
- The UTM Full Face Anti-Fogging Helmet has been approved by the U.S. Army Evaluation Center to be used for Force-on-Force training when utilizing CCMCK (Close Combat Mission Capability Kit) ammunition.
- Compliant to the high velocity impact requirements of ANSI/ ISEA Z87.1-2010 Face Shield Equipped with a new thermoformed and contoured Revision face shield, creating a stronger and clearer lens.
- Revision Abrasion and Anti-Fogging Technology
- 180° visibility